Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Doll Clothes = FUN

Gifted Family.  

I have to admit, I am one lucky person to have such a gifted family.  We are a very crafty and involved family.  I admire one of my aunts for the types of doll clothes she does.  Currently, I am selling her stuff in my Etsy store.  Everything is so exact and she adds her touch to everything to make the outfits seem so realistic and not like general doll clothes.  


This is a romper she did with the matching bandana.  I love it. 


Another Romper with matching headband.  I love how it just looks so real and adorable.


This is what I call comfy flannel "Christmas" pajamas. 

 

I absolutely love these blouses.  

I can only wish I could make these.  They are time consuming from what I understand but when you love what you do you do not even notice just how much time has passed because you are enjoying your craft.

All these items and more are on my Etsy Shop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas paper craft ideas you would like me to showcase, please do not hesitate to comment.